LAHORE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, LAHORE
Admission Policy Students
Please find the following self-explanatory Admission Policy for all Programmes for the Academic Year 2022-23 for Affiliated Colleges as per the details given below.
Admission Policy for BS (4-Years) Programme
- The candidates with at least 45% marks in FA/F.Sc./I.Com/ICS or equivalent examination are eligible to apply for all programs except: BS (SE), BS Engineering Technologies (Electrical/ Civil), DPT, where at least 60% marks are required as per the requirement of the respective Councils.
- Admission will be granted strictly on merit i.e. on the basis of the marks obtained in FA/F.Sc./I.Com./ICS or equivalent examinations in 2021 and 2022. However, candidates of the earlier sessions will be considered by deducting 10 marks for each year for admission.
- Admissions will be granted provisionally subject to verification of the certificates of the candidates from the relevant Secondary Board. An equivalence certificate is required from IBCC Islamabad/Lahore (where applicable).
- The maximum age limit for BS (4-Years) Programmes is 22 years on the closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation may be granted in special cases up to 5 years by the competent authority i.e. up to 2 years by the principal of the college & more than two years by the Vice-Chancellor of GCUF subject to the availability of seats after accommodating all the fresh candidates.