- 90% or above Marks secured in Board Examination (Annual Based) get 100% Scholarship on Tuition Fee (Except DPT).
- 80% or above Marks secured in Board Examination (Annual Based) get 50% Scholarship on Tuition Fee (Except DPT).
- 3 A’s in A Level get 100% Scholarship In Tuition Fee.
- 2 A’s in A Level get 50 % Scholarship in Tuition Fee.
Students on Merit Scholarship will have to maintain their CGPA 3.80 to continue the scholarship.
Student on merit scholarship (100%) fails to achieve a CGPA of 3.80 or higher but has a CGPPA of 3.50 or higher than 50% of the tuition fee waiver is given in the subsequent semesters.
Student on merit scholarship (75%) fails to achieve a CGPA of 3.80 or higher but has a CGPA of 3.50 or higher than 25% of the tuition fee waiver is given in the subsequent semester.
Old Students are entitled for 50% discount in Tuition Fee.
Such Students are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.00 to continue avail the fee concession.
If the CGPAs of such students fall between 3.00 to 2.75, their fee concession would be reduced from 50% to 25.
25% fee concession on basis of kinship is also available to siblings.
Students would have to maintaining a CGPA of 3.00 in the subsequent semesters to avail the kinship discount.
On major disability student is entitled for 100% fee concession and on minor disability student is entitled for 50% fee concession (Committee will decide about major and minor disability on the basis of student medical report)
Student would have to maintain CGPA 3.00 to avail such Fee concession.
25% Special Fee discount will be available for Females Only.
On excellent academic performance scholarships are also offered to those students who fall in the following category.
- 50% fee concession awarded to all students those who secured CGPA of 3.90 and above.
- Cash Awards of Rs. 10,000 if student secure a CGPA of 3.90 or higher i.e. addition to 50% fee concession on CGPA 3.90.
- 25% fee concession awarded to all students those who secured CGPA from 3.50 to 3.89 CGPA in a semester.
Conditions for Cash award, 50% and 25% Scholarship on CGPA 3.90 and CGPA 3.50 to 3.89 is given asunder:
- Talking prescribed load of courses (5 courses – 15 Chapter)
- No record of any disciplinary action.
- Armed Forces Officers Child’s / Teacher Son:
- 50% fee concession available for Armed Forces Officers Children.
- They would have maintain of CGPA 3.0.
Usmanian Foundation Financial Assistance:
Realizing that the fees may not be affordable for some of its students, AIMS Institute, under arrangements from Usmanian Foundation, provides financial assistance in the form of interest free study loans for bright but needy students. This assistance is subject to renewal every semester in light of the student’s academic performance. Financial assistance is subject to renewal every semester in light of the student’s academic performance. Financial assistance is limited to tuition fee only and is discontinued if the student’s CGPA falls below the minimum specified (3.00 / 4.00). Loan recipients must take full load of courses offered.
Applicants desirous of seeking Usmanian Foundation financial assistance should apply on the prescribed form available with admission office of the institute.
This Scholarship Policy is not applicable on Executive and Weekend Programs.
This Scholarship Policy will be implemented on Fall-2016 intake & on wards.